I thought it would make a list of all the things that I’m thankful for and put them together in a post:
- Having a really great, supportive wife. Very lucky to have that. I feel like all the really successful people tend to have really great spouses, so it’s nice to know I have a chance at being pretty successful.
- All of my pets: Snowshoe, Clover, Puck, Avalon, Panda, and Winona. I think that animals are often the most underrated thing about our existence, and we don’t appreciate them enough, some thankful for all of these guys, even though they do kind of mooch off of me.
- I’m thankful for having a really great supportive family, who can be completely honest with me and tear me apart whenever they think I’m wrong, which seems to be about 90% of the time, but that’s fine.
- I’m thankful for living in New York City, the best city in the world, period.
- I’m thankful for getting a book published this year. I don’t think that I really ever thought that I would be a published author, some thankful that opportunity presented itself.
- I’m thankful for having really great friends, such as Alex, Igor, Priya, Jamie, Lara, Gabbi, Niña, Hattie, Mikey, and many more. When I was younger, I seriously never imagined that I would have so many amazing friends.
- I’m thankful For my health. I haven’t said too much about this out loud anywhere actually, but I’ve been struggling with fibromyalgia for the past two years or so, and at certain points it’s been really bad. I’m thankful for what help I have, because I’m starting to now treated as a privilege as opposed to something that everybody is owed, which is the way that I’ve operated throughout most of my life, to be honest. I have enough health to be productive and to achieve my goals, even if they’re going to be a little bit harder than they would’ve been otherwise, some thankful overall in that regard.
- I’m thankful for social media. I love playing around with it, discussing it, hacking it, using it for work, and using it for play.
- I’m thankful that I have a mission in life: to make the world a better place by supporting brands that make the world a better place. My mission my change, but I know a lot of people struggle with figuring out what they are supposed to do, and I’m thankful that I’m not struggling in that regard.
- And finally, this might be a weird one, but I’m thankful for being me. I feel like there a lot of people out there who don’t really love themselves, or want to change Nine out of 10 things about themselves. I’m really thankful but that’s not me, and that for the most part, I like being myself. Cheesy, I know!
How about you guys? I’m always curious what other people are most thankful for, so tweet/Facebook/message me – I’d love to discuss!