Recently, I become somewhat bummed out over my lack of productivity. I don’t think I was unproductive per se; I just knew I could be more productive if I got better organized with respect to my tasks. I started looking for an easy to use app that works well with my iPad & iPhone and also had a strong browser-based interfaced as well, in order to keep track of all of my work (and home) tasks. I’m happy to say, I just found a pretty great one in Toodledo.
- Ability to set up tasks & organize into different folders (i.e. home, work, etc.)
- Reminders when a task due date is approaching by SMS, email, or Twitter
- Collaborate with others – i.e. share your list/see others’ lists
- Set up notes which can be auto-synced to your iOS device
- Share accomplishments on your social channels & assign yourself new tasks via Twitter
- Get statistics as to how you’re working & managing tasks
- Scheduler: When you’re feeling indecisive, all you need to do is specify how much time you have available to work and the app will recommend what to do.