Since that first post regarding Cyber Monday deals was so popular – actually more popular than the posts I actually put considerable thought into, go figure! – I thought I’d share 6 more great deals I’m considering:
- Clarins (one of my favorite beauty brands) has a pretty sweet gift with purchase ($133 value) with a $75 purchase. Code: CYBERM.
- Audible.com is offering up another 50 books for $4.95 in addition to the collection they already have up. Check it out if you’re into audiobooks (I love them) – some pretty great stuff!
- Verizon has a Samsung Tab 2.0 that was $350 down to $99.99. Guess we know what they need to move inventory on…
- Another one of my favorite beauty brands, Philosophy, has a $90 gift with purchases of $75 or more, plus up to 50% off on certain products, plus free shipping. Yikes. Sorry, credit card limit, you have to go up a bit, please.
- If you know someone who likes movies and don’t want to put too much thought into a gift, Fandango is offering gift cards at standard value – but purchase and you’ll be entered to win movies for a year.
- If you’ve ever been to a J.Crew Factory store, you know they generally have pretty good products – and now their .com is 50% off everything and free shipping (no minimum) with code YOURGIFT.
And a bonus, but it’s not really a deal per se: check out this email campaign by Quirky in honor of Cyber Monday. Great brand, great products – and a great Cyber Monday campaign.